Wednesday, July 12, 2006

purging and packing

i'm in the last stages of packing. my office is nearly cleared out. i delivered three boxes of books to jessica albano, one of my favorite friends and colleagues here at UW and one of my favorite librarians of all time, with hopes that UW libraries will put them to good use. i recycled about 3-4 boxes worth of papers, tests, articles, syllabi, etc. it's amazing to see how much stuff i'm getting rid of. it's liberating to purge stuff that was so important just a year or two ago. i have to say, it sure will be nice to get out of this building.

in september project news, libraries from three new countries just signed up:there are now september project events being organized in 19 countries. watch it grow.

now on to packing and purging my apartment. with luck, that should be done in a day or two. and then, beginning this friday, sarah and i will attend my twentieth high school reunion in beautiful san luis obispo, california!

7 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger ....J.Michael Robertson said...

Uhoh. Now I know how old you are, which may be illegal. Let's see: high school prodigy + year trekking in Nepal = 33.

robertson at usf

 
At 7/15/2006 8:00 PM, Blogger ulla said...

Hey - all the very best on your move! I know you'll be excited to be in San Fran and moving is really not that bad. I like the packing process too (which includes the throwing-away process). Make sure to spread around your new email address. Hugs and all that (and if you're 33, I'm 29). Ulla

 
At 1/22/2009 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica Albano is hot!

 
At 12/29/2010 9:01 PM, Blogger nesh said...

Hi,
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Private Investigator in Miami
Sirius Starmate

 
At 7/31/2018 11:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Top Pharmacy college in Delhi NCR

 
At 9/22/2018 9:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Black Friday Computer Deals Sales

Black Friday Kitchen Gaming Computer Deals

 
At 4/22/2022 11:43 PM, Anonymous grey couch covers said...

i delivered three boxes of books to jessica albano, one of my favorite friends and colleagues here at UW and one of my favorite librarians of all time, with hopes that UW libraries will put them to good use.
cotton twill fabric wholesale manufacturers
twill fabric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home